Please see the instructions below to join the webinar as a participant.
DATE & TIME
- Envisioning a Conceptual Model of Sex and Gender Differences in Health and Disease
May 14, 2018 – 12:00 P.M. EDT, for 1.5 hours (11:00 A.M. Central, 10:00 A.M. Mountain, 9:00 A.M. Pacific)
- Mental Health and Rural America: Challenges and Opportunities
May 30, 2018 - 2:00 P.M. EDT, for 1.5 hours (1:00 P.M. Central, 12:00 A.M. Mountain, 11:00 A.M. Pacific)
- Mobile Technology for Global Mental Health Research
June 27, 2018 - 9:00 A.M. EDT, for 1.5 hours (8:00 A.M. Central, 7:00 A.M. Mountain, 6:00 A.M. Pacific)
- Implementation Science in Healthcare: An Introduction
July 18, 2018 - 10:00 A.M. EDT, for 1.5 hours (9:00 A.M. Central, 8:00 A.M. Mountain, 7:00 A.M. Pacific)
- Suicide Prevention and the Collaborative Care Model
August 23, 2018 - 4:00 P.M. EDT, for 1.5 hours (3:00 P.M. Central, 2:00 P.M. Mountain, 1:00 P.M. Pacific)
- Multilevel Interventions: State of the Science in Global Mental Health
September 10, 2018 - 1:00 P.M. EDT, for 1.5 hours (12:00 P.M. Central, 11:00 A.M. Mountain, 10:00 A.M. Pacific)
- Using Simulation to Evaluate Social Determinants of Health in People with Mental Illness: Potential Use of Findings in Discussions with Policymakers, Community Groups, Consumers and Advocates
September 11, 2018 - 4:00 P.M. EDT, for 1.5 hours (3:00 P.M. Central, 2:00 P.M. Mountain, 1:00 P.M. Pacific)
WEBINAR ACCESS INSTRUCTIONS: ONLINE
Follow the instructions below to access the audio and video for each webinar:
- Click the following link to access the Adobe room online: https://thebizzellgroup.adobeconnect.com/globalmentalhealth
- Type in your name and then select "Enter Room."
- Attendees can listen to the webinar through the computer speakers.
WEBINAR ACCESS INSTRUCTIONS: PHONE (Audio Only)
You can use this feature if you do not have access to a computer and/or speakers.
Please join the webinar by dialing the following number up to 15 minutes prior to the start time:
- U.S. toll-free line: (877) 888-4294
- International line: (785) 424-1877
- Provide the Operator with the Conference ID: ORDGMH
- Helpful keypad commands: Dial *0 for Operator Assistance.
If there are any issues or problems while on the webinar, you can contact the Operator using the onscreen chat box by dialing *0 for Operator Assistance, or contact Celeste Pleasant at (301) 459-0100, ext. 107 or via email.
The webinar is structured with an introduction, presentations, and audience Q&A session. Attendees can submit questions or comments during the presentation by typing the question into the appropriate field on the screen. Questions will be reviewed and answered once the moderator begins the Q&A portion of the webinar.
During the Q&A session, the moderator will read aloud the questions or comments submitted online. Our guest speaker will respond via the audio connection. Please note that due to the number of participants and limited timeframe, not all questions may be answered. Typed questions will be copied and may be addressed at a later date.
Please contact email@example.com if you experience technical difficulties accessing the webinar. If issues or problems arise while you are on the webinar, contact the Operator via the onscreen chat box, or contact Celeste Pleasant at (301) 459-0100, ext. 107 or via email.